New Year, New Books!

23,999 Happy New Year 2021 Photos - Free & Royalty-Free Stock Photos from Dreamstime

Certain life events in 2020 might not have treated us all too well, however one thing we can all appreciate is the novels and stories we happened to stumble upon this year. While there is always talk about “New Year, New You!” Resolutions to change up your lifestyle, there isn’t enough talk about the books you hope to read in the coming year. The power of a good book to help push you through rough times is underestimated!

What are some books (new, upcoming releases, old, ancient) that are at the top of your 2021 bucket list?

2 thoughts on “New Year, New Books!”

1. I’ve been wanting to get into more fantasy romance books/series. A Court of Thorns and Roses is one I’ve heard really good things about so it might be the first I start in 2021. Radiance by Grace Draven is another book that has been on my to-read list for a lonnngggg time, as well as Air Awakens by Elisa Kova, the Cruel Prince by Holly Black, and Kushiel’s Dart by Jacqueline Carey.

2. I didn’t read much during 2020 so I decided my New Years resolution to be to read more. So, I just bought Circe by Madeline Miller (I forget who recommended it at the meeting but thanks) and Spineless by Juli Berwald which is a memoir of Berwald’s travels through the world while learning about jellyfish from top researchers.