GSNS is a student run organization at the Ohio State University. We work to promote professionalism, philanthropy and unity among graduate students in the department of nutrition, provide graduate students with the opportunity to present original research in scheduled research forums, foster nutrition and health awareness by sponsoring and participating in events that increase the group’s visibility, and provide support and development for current and future graduate research and teaching associates.
Twitter: GSNS_OSU (@GsnsOsu)
GSNS relies on the support of sponsors and generous donations to present the annual Russell Klein Nutrition Research Symposium. You can support GSNS by clicking HERE.
- Select the gift amount and frequency.
- Click on the search tab that is next to the “I want to support” tab.
- Insert the fund number 312342 in the “search for an area to support” box.
- Click on the Russ Klein Memorial Fund.
- Click on “Add gift to your giving list”.
- Complete information on payment and address.