Leadership Summit

Hello ASME,
My name is Pete Stamatis, and I am a senior majoring in Industrial Engineering here at Ohio State.  I am the coordinator of the 2020 Leadership Summit, a one-day event held annually on Ohio State’s campus that brings together the best and brightest business and engineering students for a day of networking and professional development.  I was hoping if I could encourage the students in ASME to attend this event.  Feel free to reach out to me with any questions you may have at stamatis.11@osu.edu.

The Leadership Summit will be held from 12-6 on Saturday, January 25th at the Blackwell Inn in the Fisher College.  The cost is only $20 to attend, and includes dinner at the Blackwell and a variety of great opportunities, including:

• Professional headshots for your LinkedIn
  • Mock interviews with industry professionals and professors
  • A mini case competition (great practice for consulting interviews!)
  • Networking with professionals from Ernst & Young (EY), Owens Corning, and Rockwell Automation
  • Personal branding, individual finance, and operational excellence breakout sessions hosted by individuals from Honda, Edward Jones Financial, and other major companies!

Registration closes for the Summit this Monday, January 20th at midnight, so be sure to sign up before then!  Registration and more information can be found at the Summit’s website go.osu.edu/ls2020.  Again, please don’t hesitate to reach out to me with further questions at stamatis.11@osu.edu or at (440) 420-0278.