Dear Mockumentaries,

Do you ever consider how you might be making those poor umentaries feel when you mock them? No. You don’t. You only care about yourselves. And making fun of things. You’re making the umentaries so sad. You think you’re all pretty cool, don’t you? You think you’re better than umentaries, but let me tell you something. You’re not. You’re mean. 

Have you thought about what happens to someone’s self esteem when you publicly belittle them on a big screen for all to see? No. AND you profit off of it. How would you like it if someone made money off of your pain? I think you’d feel very unhappy. Maybe you should apologize and become Complement-umentaries. Try saying something nice for a change. Now that’s something I’d pay to see. 

I bet the umentaries would accept your apologies if they really came from the heart. Maybe a umentary would even invite you over for dinner to mark your new alliance. It could be nice. You could say something like, “Sorry for mocking you for all these years. This is really coming from my heart.” Then they might say, “I accept your apology. Would you like to come over for dinner to mark our new alliance? It will be nice.” 

See what you’re missing out on by continuing to mock umentaries? Your immature actions are preventing you all from forming what could be very fulfilling friendships. And just so you know, I’m not the only one who thinks you need to treat umentaries better. On behalf of myself, umentaries, and everyone else, I’d like to say that the time has come to start respecting umentaries once and for all.  

Written by Sarah Palazzo, Co-President