Columbus, OH – In a shocking turn of events, the highly esteemed head coach of the Ohio State Buckeyes football team, Ryan Day, announced his resignation today after being caught red-handed wearing Michigan Wolverines lingerie. The scandal has sent shockwaves through the Buckeye Nation and left fans and players alike scratching their heads.

The revelation came to light during an unexpected locker room inspection conducted by the university’s athletic department. As they entered Coach Day’s office, the officials were met with an astonishing sight. There stood the beloved coach, adorned from head to toe in maize and blue, complete with a Michigan Wolverines bra (D cup), a pair of lacy underwear, and even Wolverine-themed socks.

Reporters swarmed Coach Day as he made his way to the parking lot, desperately seeking answers. Incredibly, the coach seemed unfazed by the situation.

“I guess you could say I was a ‘Wolverine’ on the inside all along,” Coach Day said when questioned, attempting to make light of the scandal. “I thought it was just a harmless way to express my appreciation for the rivalry, you know? But I understand how it might be seen as crossing the line.”

News of the scandal spread like wildfire across social media, with fans from both Ohio State and Michigan weighing in on the matter. One Buckeyes supporter tweeted, “I’ve always suspected there was something fishy about Coach Day! But wearing Michigan lingerie? That’s next-level betrayal!”

In response to the scandal, The Ohio State University issued a statement expressing their shock and disappointment. “While we respect Coach Day’s right to express himself, we cannot condone actions that undermine the spirit of our institution and the fierce rivalry between the Buckeyes and the Wolverines,” the statement read.

As for Coach Day’s future plans, he remains uncertain. When asked if he would consider a coaching position at the University of Michigan, he laughed heartily.

“No, no, I think I’ve caused enough chaos for one day,” Coach Day chuckled. “I’m going to take some time off, do some soul-searching, and maybe invest in more discreet ways of showing my school spirit.”

As the dust settles on this unexpected turn of events, the Ohio State Buckeyes are left without their beloved head coach, and the rivalry with the Michigan Wolverines has taken an unexpected, albeit unforgettable, twist. Only time will tell how this scandal will be remembered in the annals of college football history.

Written by Jim Tressel