OHIO STATE UNIVERSITY, COLUMBUS- In honor of June being recognized internationally as LGBTQ+ Pride Month, Ohio State University has launched a new pride collection to promote inclusion among current and former Buckeyes.

The collection has been spearheaded by the Fisher College of Business and can be found at go.osu.edu/gayshirts where items range in price from $90 to $250.

The Sundial sat down with Brad Belfort, a fourth year Marketing major who expressed his endorsement of the collaboration. Belfort shared, “Yeah uh, in one of my Summer courses we discussed what the internet is calling ‘rainbow capitalism’ and I think it’s great that the university is taking part! Whatever we can do to, like, support the HGTV+ community.”

When asked how he is celebrating this month, Belfort replied, “Oh uhm, I guess like my frat was thinking about doing like an Ellen themed darty. I already picked out my best pair of khakis and a gender ambiguous blazer.” The Sundial thanks Belfort and the entire Fisher College of Business for their fierce allyship.

In an act of solidarity between straight and queer students, all proceeds from the collection will be donated to the Ohio State Football Department.

Written by Macayla Childs, Head Writer (Queer Issues) and Hannah Buss (Artist-in-Residence)